Xbox Live Gold Quests Offer
Program Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: Xbox Live Gold Quests Offer (the "Program") is open only to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), the United Kingdom, and the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Microsoft Corporation, HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible. Void in Quebec and where prohibited. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Program. Receiving an Offer, as defined below, is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Timing: Program begins on 17 September 2018 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on 15 October 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the "Program Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Program.
3. How to Receive Offer: During the Program Period, log into your Xbox Live account on your console (“Xbox Live Account”) and confirm your Xbox Live Gold subscription is active (and will be active throughout the entire Program Period) and that your profile information for your Xbox Live Account, including e-mail address, is correct and current.
During Program Period, complete one or all of the following after going to the Live Gold Lounge and clicking on the Quest tile:
1) Play Trove for thirty (30) minutes;
2) Play Livelock for thirty (30) minutes; and/or
3) Play Crossout for thirty (30) minutes (each a “Live Gold Quest”).
If you successfully complete one (1) Live Gold Quest and if your Xbox Live Account is active on 15 October 2018, you will receive one (1) Offer. If you successfully complete all three (3) Live Gold Quests and if your Xbox Live Account is active on 15 October 2018, you will receive two (2) Offers. Offer Approximate Retail Value: $5 each (or approximately £3.77 or $6.56 CAD). Offer is available while supplies last. Offers will be fulfilled directly to Xbox Live Accounts through the Message Center. Sponsor will determine all details of each Offer awarded in its sole discretion.
Limit: Each participant may receive up to two (2) Offers. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same Xbox Live Account or email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than two (2) Offers by using multiple/different Xbox Live Accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's Offer(s) and that participant may be disqualified. Offers will be fulfilled approximately 4-6 weeks after conclusion of the Program Period.
5. Release: By receipt of an Offer,
6. Publicity: Participation in the Program constitutes each participant’s consent to Sponsor’s use of participant’s name, Xbox profile information, photograph, hometown and country for one year after conclusion of the Program Period for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
7. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Program, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor independent from the Sponsor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Program, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Live Gold Quests or the operation of the Program or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate
information, whether caused by participants, printing errors or by any of the
equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program; (2)
technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited
9. Disputes: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program or any Offer awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan, U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Program, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
For participants in the European Union, the above choice of law does not have the result in of depriving the consumer participant of the protection afforded to him/her under mandatory statutory provisions, which cannot be waived.
10. Participant's Personal Information: Participants authorize the transfer of their personal data to Sponsor for the purposes of administration of this Program. Personal data provided to participate in this Offer will be used by Microsoft and/or its agents and prize fulfillers acting on Microsoft’s behalf only for the administration and operation of this Program and in accordance with the . The data controller is the Sponsor.
© 2018 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.