Xbox Game Pass Quests
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING OR RECEIVING AN OFFER. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. STANDARD DATA CHARGES MAY APPLY.
1. Eligibility: Xbox Game Pass Quests (the “Prize Draw”) is open only to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), the United Kingdom, and the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Microsoft Corporation, HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Prize Draw is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations and is void in Quebec and where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Prize Draw. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter the Prize Draw:
Next, during the Promotion Period, complete all of the following:
1) Between 3 July 2018 at 12:00 a.m. PT and 9 July 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PT, play sixty (60) minutes in any Game Pass game on three (3) consecutive days; and
2) Between 10 July 2018 at 12:00 a.m. PT and 16 July 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PT, earn three (3) achievements in The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited (“Game Pass Quests”).
By successfully completing Game Pass Quests, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Prize Draw.
If you successfully complete the Game Pass Quests but do not want to participate in the Prize Draw, you may email XboxGamePassGoals@helloworldfulfillment.com with the subject line “Xbox Game Pass Quests Opt-Out” and provide your name, address and Xbox Live Gamertag and request that you not be included in the Prize Draw. Your Opt-Out request must be received by 16 July 2018. You will not be included in the Prize Draw.
Special Offer: If you successfully complete Game Pass Quests and if your Account is active on 16 July 2018, you will receive one (1) Mystery Gift. Mystery Gift ARV: $5. Special Offer is available while supplies last. One (1) Special Offer per person. Special Offer gifts will be fulfilled directly to Xbox Live accounts through the Message Center. Sponsor will determine all details of the Mystery Gift awarded in its sole discretion. Mystery gifts will be fulfilled approximately 4 weeks after conclusion of the Promotion Period.
b. For Residents of the United States, Canada (excluding Quebec) and Northern Ireland ONLY: To enter without purchase or playing, send an email to XboxGamePassGoals@helloworldfulfillment.com with the subject line “Xbox Game Pass Quests Entry” and provide your name, valid email address associated with your Xbox Live account (if you have one), Xbox Live Gamertag, mailing address, and date of birth in the body of the email. Upon receipt of the email, you will receive one (1) entry into the Prize Draw. Proof of sending will not be deemed proof of receipt by Administrator. No entries will be acknowledged or replied to. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. No entries will be acknowledged. NOTE: Please see section 13 below for information about how personal data provided to enter this Sweepstakes will be handled.
6. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: One (1) 24-karat gold plated Project Scorpio Edition Xbox One X. Approximate Retail Value: $1500 USD (or approximately £1118 or $1944 CAD). Actual value of electronic prizes is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. Actual value may also vary based on exchange rates at the time when prize is fulfilled.
Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Tax: If a winner is not a resident of the United States, Sponsor will gross up the prize value in an amount to satisfy the 30% withholding requirement. The withholding amount will be submitted to the US taxing authority IRS (the United States tax agency) as required by law and winner will receive a U.S tax form 1042 from the Administrator reflecting the total value of the prize, including the gross up amount and the withholding amount submitted to the IRS will be noted separately. Whether or not a resident of the United States, winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
8. Publicity: Participation in the Prize Draw constitutes each winner's consent to Sponsor's use of winner's name, Xbox profile information, hometown, and city/country for one year after winner confirmation for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Prize Draw, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor independent from the Sponsor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Prize Draw, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event with regard to the Prize Draw, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Prize Draw or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Prize Draw may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release: Winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Prize Draw or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Prize Draw; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines, or network hardware, or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Prize Draw; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Prize Draw or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Prize Draw, or receipt, or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Prize Draw, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Prize Draw or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan, U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Prize Draw, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Prize Draw, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan. For entrants in the European Union, the above choice of law does not have the result in of depriving the consumer entrant of the protection afforded to him/her under mandatory statutory provisions, which cannot be waived.
13. Declaration of Consent to Collection, Use and Transfer of Personal Information: Entrants authorize the transfer of their personal data to Sponsor and Administrator for the purposes of administration of this Sweepstakes. Personal data provided to enter this Sweepstakes will be used by Microsoft and/or its agents and prize fulfillers acting on Microsoft’s behalf only for the administration and operation of this Sweepstakes and in accordance with the Microsoft Privacy Statement. The data controller is the Sponsor.
Further, you hereby agree to be contacted by email by Administrator if you are selected as a winner.
14. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2nWnacq. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2018 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.